Business Change IT Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 17 Nov 18
Business Change IT Analyst
Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence? Do you have a talent for analysing IT business processes? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Identify user requirements by working with key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
• Build requirements that will inform the design of strategic solutions for new business initiatives.
• Design the future operational state defining new ways of working
• Ensure sustainability of solution implementation to help deliver lasting change
• Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
• Manage business testing for key projects.
• Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and eTools including UBS proprietary, exchanges and third party trading/STP platforms.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?