Business Consultant / Management Consultant - Retail
- Up to GBP100000.00 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
We have an opportunity to work for a leading financial consultancy based in central London where you will play a key role in driving forth the company's rapidly expanding Retail Banking division. They are looking for an experienced and proficient individual within business consultancy, account management, and service delivery who will take ownership and make a real impact in contributing to the growth of the company's revenue stream and market coverage.
You will be working closely with the Head of Retail Sales and Delivery Management across the company's machine learning, cloud computing and banking application services, whilst representing the entire group portfolio of services, offerings and partner relationships to the market. You will be helping to evolve our propositions and at the forefront in expanding relationships with new and existing clients. As part of your role working within the capacity as a principal management, business and strategy consultant, you will work closely with the professional services in pursuit of value propositions and client messaging and solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish and grow key relationships
- Lead account planning in developing both short and long term business growth plans
- Co-ordinate the involvement of internal personnel to deliver upon business and customer expectations.
- Understand key business drivers and issues associated within retail banking.
- Take responsibility for managing own priorities and deliverables
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Account Management / Sales experience with numerous accounts within Financial Services
- Knowledgeable of the service delivery cycle and software development process
- Proven leadership and mentor experience
- Experience in managing demanding clients
- Willing to travel
- Proven experience within the IT sector
- Degree educated