Business Control Risk Analyst ,AVP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Control Risk Analyst ,AVPThis is a Business Control role within the First Line of Defense responsible for ensuring IMS EMEA (Ex France) is in compliance with Policies, Governance and Risk Culture requirements. The role focuses on ensuring policies are reviewed and implemented globally, that Governance requirements are discharged Globally and locally including management of required Risk and Compliance meetings and information exchange, in addition oversight responsibilities as defined for business control over the Joint Ventures . Entities mainly SSBT, some interaction with SSBqParis and SSGMBH. The role will also require a knowledge of applicable regulations and a requirement to undertake review of regulatory changes and assess impact to the IMS business.
- Manage and update IMS Governance SOPC. Inform and update broader business globally on changes
- Attend identified JV Governance meetings and identify/report on issues
- Manage/Produce risk related reporting including Executive Summary for SMC and GSUKMEA Risk Committee meetings
- Generate ORCF Reporting
- Assist with Global EBRC meeting as required
- Liaise with ERM and Corporate Compliance in EMEA as required
- Attend Governance meetings as required
- Work in alignment and with direction from IMS Global Governance, Policies, Risk Culture VP
- Work with other IMS Business Control Global leads as required - liaise with IMS UK Management to manage requests/issues as directed
- Ensure that the business unit operates in compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Either previous experience within a Risk or Control orientated role or experience of IMS business practices/policies beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- PC literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO skills necessary.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Good team working skills.