Business Development / Strategic Consulting Manager (German, French, Italian or Spanish speaking preferred) required by my Leading FinTech client in London.
You'll be working on the Organisation's latest Client to be brought on-board (€20 - €30m per year), owning the partnership relationship and having overall responsibility for the accounts' top-to-bottom-line performance and development.
This really is a high profile position where you can make your mark within the firm.
The following is required:
- Track record of successful business development, client relationship management or project management.
- 5-10 years of experience in a highly analytical role within a top-tier consulting firm or a retail / FMCG.
- One or multiple European languages at native level (German, French, Italian or Spanish languages are preferred).
- Degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior/junior, tech/non-tech)
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Business Development / Senior Partnerships Manager (German, French, Italian or Spanish speaking) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.