Business Development Analyst, Equities - Trading Analytics
IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 key business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world's leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth. Your Role
As a Business Development Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the product and sales teams as a subject matter expert in the Trading Analytics suite of products; performing product demonstrations; responding to RFP's; delivering proof-of concept presentations; clearly articulating product features and benefits; and serving as the primary point of contact for prospective clients. Additional responsibilities include communicating industry information back to the product group on the subjects of regulatory developments, industry challenges, and product enhancement requests. The product specialist will also own specific outreach campaigns and specialized strategic partnerships and initiatives.
- Present product demonstrations in person and online, clearly communicating the features and functions of all products
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects in the subjects of TCA, Best Ex and post-trade regulation
- Work sales and customer support to ensure demos, RFP's and POC's are delivered in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate customer outreach and sales campaigns
- Direct strategic initiatives and partnerships
- Channel industry feedback back to senior leadership and product management team
- Assist in oversight of critically important customer relationships
What we Offer
- B.A degree in finance or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the financial services industry or as a BA
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and deliver polished, professional presentations
- Prior experience in execution sales/trading/TCA/trade Support, particularly in a multi-asset scenario (Equities, FX, Bonds, OTC & Listed Derivatives, Loans, Money Markets) is highly desirable
- Propensity for data analytics, aptitude at interpreting basic TCA reports
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Salesforce, Excel
- Some knowledge of SQL, R, Python, Perl is not necessary but a plus
- Cash incentive plan
- Flexible working arrangements to allow you to attend your family
- Training support and internal development plan
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- Strong client base and broad product line
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, because we are a United States (US) federal contractor, we are requiring all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief. The company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.