About: Our client is a rapidly growing firm, already establishing themselves as a market-leader in providing highly bespoke multi-asset investment solutions to institutional clients in the UK & Ireland. Additionally, leveraging on their derivatives experience, they have launched the companies Progressive Growth Fund which over the last 12 months alone has raised circa £100m assets under management. Looking for: 2-6 years years' experience Background either: * Selling to Discretionary wealth management / Discretionary fund managers (DWMs / DFMS) - wholesale or Institutional * ETF Fund sales * Structured products * 2 year analyst from investment banks
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with institutional clients.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Offering exceptional support via all means.
- Reaching out to new clients such as discretionary wealth managers.
- Organising client events, roadshows etc.
- You will also be given your own list of clients to work from
- Increase Assets Under Management (AUM)
- Creating and developing informative marketing materials.
- Work behind the scenes on strategy and product.
- Experience with derivatives in banking.
- Experience raising capital from wholesale investors.
- Strong understanding of derivatives and investment solutions.
- Good educational background.