Our client is a global top 10 asset manager who are looking for an ambitious Intermediary sales professional to join their growing European team. The sales role will focus on intermediary clients such as Private Banks, Family Offices, platforms etc. There are two roles available with a one to focus on London and the other to focus on South-East.
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Support senior sales team with pitchbooks/presentations and communication with clients and prospects.
- Develop strong client relationships with Private banks, Family offices, fund of fund and platforms.
- Face-off with internal stakeholders
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- Minimum 5 years in asset management of or financial services
- Experience and understanding of Financial Intermediaries and third party sales.
- Strong knowledge across asset classes and understanding of UCITS
- CFA/IMC or similar
- Proven sales experience and build new business.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Experience with salesforce