This is a newly created role with an established investment management firm that is looking to elevate their sub-advisory business. The role is based in London, sitting within the Investment division.
Working with a global team, this role will develop the sub-advisory business and be responsible for all communication about the sub-advisory platform and activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business development of the platform (fund and asset growth)
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Manage all communication about the sub-advisory platform and activity
- Production of marketing collateral in support of the commercial activity for sub-advisory
- Organisation of roadshows and trainings with contracted 3rd party managers
- Market intelligence: monitoring market developments, competitor actions, fund flows, etc
- At least 8 years’ experience in the Asset Management industry in a sales or investment specialist role,
- Specific experience in sub-advisory / multi management is required
- Client focused: understands client issues and work with teams to develop relationships based on trust and cooperation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, a very strong presenter, and excellent writer skills
- Experience in an international firm and French language skills would be a plus
- Results-driven: acts with tenacity, balances costs and benefits and goes the extra mile to deliver
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”