- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17
Business Development Executive
Location: London, England, United KingdomMoody's Analytics calls this role an Account Manager internally.
Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Business Development Executive to lead demand generation activities throughout EMEA.
The position is responsible for generating qualified, quality leads and opportunities to be referred to, and executed by the EMEA sales team. Further, the position will be responsible for working with the MA Marketing and Demand Generation functions to improve the quantity and quality of qualified leads made available to the Sales team.
The role will cover the whole suite of Moody's Analytics' product portfolio, including research, data, financial models software, training, knowledge and professional services, which will be divided between specific products based campaigns and supporting the strategic sales objectives of the respective sales teams.
Specific duties will include:
- Working with the marketing teams to generate demand generation campaigns, in consultation regional sales management
- Executing cold and warm telephone campaigns to increase the awareness of, and interest in the Moody's Analytics solutions.
- Employing consultative questioning techniques to uncover and generate customer and prospect needs.
- Referring detailed lead / opportunity details to the relevant sales team.
- Review, assess and suggest improvements to the demand gen process with a view to continually enhance the relevance and success of Moody's outbound activities
- Representing Moody's to the highest possible standards of integrity and upholding the company's values and brand in all communications both internally and externally.
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms
- A bachelor degree, ideally in an IT or business finance related discipline.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success in a similar role, particularly relevant will be experience in sales / marketing to risk-management functions in small banks and credit unions.
- Must be conversant in the disciplines of IT, cloud computing, financial markets, responsible lending and prudential standards.
- Strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Ability to network at all levels of financial firms, including at C-level
- Self-motivated, persevering and persuasive.
- Fluency in English is essential and additional European languages would be advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.