Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agricultural trading company looking to hire a Business Development Executive. This position is based in the UK.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and growing out their network across the UK agricultural markets.
- Maintain strong client relationships with both customers and suppliers to ensure the efficient execution of the back to back process.
- Build and structure an aggressive team.
- Liaise with members of the supply chain customs to guarantee the full trade process runs smoothly.
- Analyse and exploit current market trends to boost success of overall sales.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ commercial experience (sales, procurement or trading) in the agricultural industry such as fertilisers, sugars, corn, oats, special grains etc.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with outstanding communication and networking skills is required.
- Working knowledge of the agricultural industry is necessary.
- Proven track record of strong revenue generation.
- Located in the UK