Our mission is to drive real estate action via market‐leading news, insightful analysis and comprehensive content in every sector in real estate. React News delivers the best coverage in the UK, and continental Europe – day in, day out. Run by the UK’s most experienced journalists, with a proven track‐record of breaking the biggest real estate stories in the market, React News is the only place to find crucial, business‐sensitive information before the competition. Packed with breaking news, features, interviews and exclusive analysis, React News’ 2‐4 daily email alerts deliver content you are not able to read anywhere else.
In 22 months, we have grown from a team of 4 to 20 full‐time employees and have 480 subscribing firms and 26,000 readers. We are now the best‐read paid European real estate news service and still growing fast. We have been acquired by US‐based firm Green Street (https://www.greenstreet.com/).
You can read more about us here: https://www.reactnews.media/
We have a collaborative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial culture with a high‐calibre team and fantastic growth metrics.
We are now looking for an Business Development Executive to join our busy and growing team with a focus on continental Europe. You will support the team on driving our topline activity metrics (outbound activity, trial accesses, and meetings booked). Our client base include REITS, PE funds, institutional investors and financial services firms. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with limited experience, looking to develop their career with a market-leading news, research, data and technology company.
You will be prospecting, using LinkedIn, Lusha, Salesforce, Preqin, social media, and any other tools at your disposal, to find and contact decision makers in our potential subscribers.
You will be calling, emailing and messaging to set up trial accesses and meetings for the experienced sales team.
You will be doing meeting preparation and research to support our senior business development team You will become an expert on both the sales process and the real estate market.
You will handle some administrative tasks for the team and the organisation overall.
- You have a track record of strong activity metrics from at least one sales role.
- You are highly motivated, eager to learn, and coachable, with a great attitude.
- You are disciplined, control your schedule, and have great work and administration habits.
- You have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Real estate market knowledge is a plus (but not necessary).
- Continental European languages (specifically French, German or Italian) is a major benefit for this role.
- Any knowledge of sales technologies also a benefit.
- The person we’re looking for…We’re looking for an individual who complements the current team and personifies our values:
- We are editorial-led and content driven
- We are entrepreneurial and make quick decisions
- We drive the business forward through collaborative excellence
• Competitive salary
• Biannual bonuses based on company performance
• Fantastic sales coaching, both internally and from an external agency
• All the tech you need
• Flexible working – both from home and from our fully serviced central London office
• Optional flexible employment terms (ie. working days)
• Pension plan
• Generous holiday entitlement
• A collaborative, entrepreneurial culture where we celebrate success as a team