New Business Development to sell a high end Portfolio Management software
Sales role in AlternativeSoft UK Ltd, start in June 2020
The start date depends on the COVID-19 and the UK government rules.
Based in London, Zurich and New York, AlternativeSoft is an award-winning financial software company which sells a quantitative software for Fund Selection for hedge funds, long only funds, private equity, for Portfolio Construction, for Reporting, both web and desktop based. Our company has international clients, out of which, 40% are from USA, 20% from UK, 20% from Switzerland.
The individual must have vast experience in software sales towards large assets managers investing in funds and the desire to thrive with a successful 13 years old fintech company with a worldwide client base.
Under our Head of sales, the successful candidate will be required to contact the world’s biggest decision makers such as Asset Managers in Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Advisors, multi funds managers, Fund of Hedge Funds daily. The candidate should be able to engage in conversations with Analysts, Portfolio Managers, COO and CIO, understand their investment process and explain how our analytical software can help them generate higher returns.
Other responsibilities include:
- Achieve your annual sales target agreed by the Head of Sales for the first 12 months of employment
- Entrepreneurial and team minded and capable with the full sales process: Outgoing calls, qualify prospects, perform web or physical meetings, install the software trial, follow up with support, answer objections, contact negotiation and completion, additional client training and hand over to client support team
- Web and physical demonstrations for our desktop and web software
- Setting up software trials
- Working under the Head of Sales to implement the company sales strategy
- Must have vast experience in software sales with large asset managers investing in funds, pension funds and allocators.
- You are working for one of our competitor’s software or have experience with investment fintech software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with numerical element, ideally finance, economics, accounting or mathematics
- You are successful in your current sales role
- You are not a consultant or a contractor
- Your new sales in 2018 and in 2019 > 300'000USD per year
- Your number of new clients in 2018 and in 2019 > 10 per year
- Perfect in English
- Experience within financial services sector is mandatory
- Confident, professional, entrepreneur with the sales virus
- A desire and flexibility to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and sell complex product solutions and features
- Fixed competitive, between 30'000GBP and 60'000GBP
- Commissions on new sales
- 24 days holidays