My client are an IT Consultancy who specialise in Cloud Computing owning their own dedicated private Cloud.
They work with clients across a number of industries including partnerships with a number of premiership football clubs as well as global Financial Services and Law firms amongst others.
Your role will be to establish and develop relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
As a business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
Typical solutions you will sell include:Hosted Cloud Services, Professional Services, Helpdesk, Box Shift solutions covering Cloud, IaaS, Cyber Security etc…
Your target will be a minimum of 3 new business meetings per week
- 1-4 years of experience working as BDM/Account Manager within IT sales.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
My client has an unrivalled commission structure.
Your target is £8k per month but you will get paid on anything you bring into the business regardless of whether you hit that figure.
£0 - £10k 10%
£10k - £30k 20%
£30k+ 50% (!)
Any commission that is part of a monthly re-occurring deal (e.g. IT Contractors, Cloud Hosted Services etc…) you will be paid on the revenue NOT the profit that gets brought in. You won't get this anywhere else.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our