Business Development Manager - IFA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Nov 18
Our client is one of the most respected names within Wealth Management.They are looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to join their growing team. The person will be responsible for promoting their Managed Portfolio Services investment management offering. They are looking for someone to identify and develop relationships with UK financial advisors who will introduce business to the MFS team. This person will be an ambassador for the business at networking events and need to have the confidence and sufficient depth of investment knowledge to be able to influence potential clients at a high level of credibility.
- To identify and develop intermediaries, who will introduce new business to the MPS team.
- To develop strong long-term relationships with relevant financial adviser companiess.
- To contribute to and assist to implement a strategic marketing plan for the MPS targeting UK financial advisers.
- Draw up a directory of target financial advisers and other potential introducers.
- To be a lead ambassador for the business at networking events.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and planner
- High level of gravitas is essential
- A strategic solutions driven mind set