My client is a well-known FX and Payments business specialised in currency cards, foreign exchange, international payments, travel cash, and corporate cards.
They are looking for a BDM that will be responsible for the end to end sales process, from the initial contact to client onboarding for their payments business.
* Research the client sectors to identify possible client needs and solutions where the company can help with.
* Generate new client leads & clients - New partner lead generation and Cold calling partnership prospects.
* Develop a database of leads/prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover; with the aim of converting these into the company's traded customers. These will be clients who can benefit from the Company's Online Platform.
* Present the company's offering to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment requirements. The company can be fully white labelled. Their white-label products are offered via payment brokers, professional services firms (lawyers/accountants/wealth managers etc).
* Building a network of key contacts who can either directly introduce business or introduce you to new partner opportunities.
* Attending relevant events, exhibitions, trade fairs networking functions to generate new partnership prospects.
* Make sales presentation including demonstrations to partners and customers.
Skills and experience:
* 1 year + in sales or business development experience within the fintech payments sector.
* Great sales and negotiating skills.
* Good knowledge of payments market.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Package & Benefits
* Competitive salary (dependent on experience) + uncapped commission.
* 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off.
* Private health insurance (Bupa).
* Laptop & tech equipment of your choice.
* Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool.
* Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
* Regular company socials.
* A flexible workplace - we like to say yes.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: