Business Development Representative, FinTech
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Uncapped Commission
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are looking for a hungry, passionate, entrepreneurial Business Development Representative to join our growing and exciting FinTech organisation based in the heart of London. This opportunity will offer a fantastic chance for a young and enthusiastic sales person to develop their career and skills in one of the most lucrative up and coming markets in the world! FinTech is taking over, and this is your chance to be a part of a winning team.
Are you charismatic and personable?
Are you looking for a career in sales?
Do you want to join a $20 billion dollar industry that is revolutionising the financial market?
If yes then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a sales minded hunter with a University Degree and a genuine interest in a career in Financial Technology. An understanding of the financial services industry would be a great bonus, as well as a confident and enigmatic personality. This opportunity will pay between £30,000 - £40,000 DOE with uncapped commission, making It a great way to kick of a career in sales under the tuition and tutelage of some of the best FinTech salesmen in the UK.
The role will include responsibilities such as:
- Working with the relevant Sales Managers, Product Experts and Marketing to prospect and contact potential clients in the UK and European markets.
- Pitching and selling exciting products to Investment Banks, Brokers, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds.
- Building a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities, developing relationships with prospective and existing customers and generating market interest.
- Presenting the company’s value proposition; educating prospects/clients on their products and their benefits as well being able to demo the key solution offerings.
- Executing an entrepreneurial approach by initiating proactive follow up contacts to turn prospects into opportunities in the long run.