FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Business Development Support Analyst
Business Development Support Analyst My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. They are currently looking for a Business Development Support Analyst to support the Business development/Sales team responsible for selling GCTS services across all core product groups, including CLO, Structured Finance, Conventional Debt and Loan Agency.
Business Development Support Analyst
My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Support Analyst to support the Business development/Sales team responsible for selling GCTS services across all core product groups, including CLO, Structured Finance, Conventional Debt and Loan Agency.
The BDOs are given a Sales Plan annually and require the support of an Analyst to ensure they have the tools, data and up to date market information to assist them in meeting and exceeding plan.
This is a dynamic role supporting a dynamic team and business. The role can be shaped and developed over time by the successful candidate and presents a really exciting opportunity.
- Support the Business Development Officers to ensure they have current deal, market and client information in order to assist in them performing their role successfully, and to build out new business relationships
- Control and monitor market news, using existing subscriptions/publications, websites and external market data platforms.
- Circulate newsworthy items daily to both BDOs and the business teams, particularly for potential new business leads and people moves
- Keep our current client database up to date and accurate for email marketing, client event organisation.
- Manage the collation and distribution of Management Reporting for various Sales/Business forums, to include, but not limited to deal pipeline, new business wins, revenue summaries.
- Own and manage the Monthly European Business reporting for the European business.
- External conference management, negotiating best prices for sponsorship and other opportunities.
- Work with the Marketing team in the US to ensure: (i) planned sponsorship and advertising opportunities at conferences (or elsewhere) are managed, (ii) press releases for certain events are supported, (iii) ensure all product collateral is up to date and (iv) The European intranet site is current
- Maintain and update the BDO template proposal for any new language, whether from a legal or regulatory perspective
- Maintain the Business Tracking System (BTS) and work with the RMs, BDOs and Analytics teams to keep this up to date and functioning correctly on a daily basis
- Provide cover to the BDOs when they require deal proposals to be sent to a client when they are out of the office, and responding to specific client questions where possible
- Where necessary, assist the team in promoting the bank as a participant in various industry conferences, seminars and client events
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate needs to be highly organised and able to work pro-actively across a diverse range of tasks.
- Any knowledge of Corporate Trust product groups would be an advantage or a knowledge of Debt Capital markets in general, if not we can also look at candidates with sales support experience within financial services.
- A self-starter who is proactive and research orientated
- Strong internal and external communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Microsoft product skills particularly excel (at an advanced level would be an advantage)
- Presentation skills to produce regular internal/external decks for both management and BDOs / client pitches
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick