Business Development / Account Management / Sales - FinTech
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Friendly Score UK
- 28 Sep 18
We are hiring a business developer and account manager at FriendlyScore, a fast-growing Fintech start-up based in the heart of Mayfair.
FriendlyScore is a market leader in alternative Credit Scoring Technology using Social Media, Big Data, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
It is a SaaS B2B and B2C solution that analyses Big Data to assess borrower risk, credit worthiness and default probability, a process known as Big Data CreditScoring. It is an alternative/innovative approach to the traditional credit scoring that is used to assess thinner-file borrowers such as students, foreign nationals, millennials, underbanked populations worldwide.
FriendlyScore is backed by UK Venture Capital Mercia Technologies.
This candidate must be an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is passionate about making a difference within the credit scoring industry. The successful applicant will be at the forefront in executing our business strategy and compiling new ideas for future business expansion.
This dynamic position involves key responsibilities that will shape the company’s direction and growth, including identifying and attaining new prospect clients and pitching our idea to potential clients. It’s vital that the candidate is interested in the FinTech and Technology and that you’re enthusiastic in ensuring a great onboarding process for all our clients and partners. Our sales strategy consists of upkeeping a positive and sustainable sales vigour while also valuing professionalism and a sharp attention to the minute details. The candidate must also have proficiency in adapting to the constantly shifting working conditions of a start-up and be well equipped to prepare presentations, generate PR exposure for our brand, among many other important tasks.
You will be in direct communication with the CEO at FriendlyScore and work within a diverse team that consists of different expertise and technological understanding. The role is based in the heart of London, with our Headquarters residing in Mayfair. A highly competitive salary is on offer.
- The candidate will be working as a key member of the business development team and onboarding clients to use our B2B /B2C software
- The candidate will be working closely with our developers and coordinate with clients to execute product technical integration
- The candidate will work closely with our data scientists team and coordinate the research work with our clients
- The candidate will be administering the account management within our primary CRM software
- The candidate will construct pitches and presentations to both clients and investors
- Performing market research and identifying new prospect clients for FriendlyScore, with further analysis on market competition to help provide competitive offerings.
- Providing business development analysis and forwarding relevant business expansion concepts.
- Marketing and promoting our product and brand through social media and conference attendance.
What we’re looking for:
- The candidate must have previous experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management
- 3-5 Years work experience
- Previous experience in Credit Scoring, Risk Management or Consumer Finance is a big plus
- High familiarity with technology and the ability to communicate effectively with developers and data scientists
- High interest and knowledge in Machine Learning, AI and Technology
- Foreign Languages knowledge (Spanish, Portuguese, Indian, French..).
- Must be eligible to work permanently in the UK.
- Candidates with experience in Sales within capital markets are to be considered.
- Bachelor degree or a master degree from Top UK and Foreign Schools.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, training and professional career growth
- Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company, that excels in employing technical advantage in marketing, distribution and risk management of product suite
- Good atmosphere at work and a comfortable working environment within the heart of London