Role: Business Development & IR Director
A $500m activist hedge fund, which has been running 10 years, are looking for a Business Development & IR Director candidate. The fund has seen strong progress this year being up by 50% and are looking to capitalise on this success with the addition of this role to their experienced and diverse team.
- Developing a strong sales strategy and relationships with clients.
- Boosting the profitability of the client portfolio by ensuring the firm has covered every aspect of our clients operating model.
- To lead the business development, sales, marketing, and investor relations for the hedge fund.
- To meet with the existing investor base, provide regular updates and ensure they are well-informed on the hedge fund's performance.
- To build out a network of suitable prospective event-driven investors on a global level.
- To attend regular meetings with a variety of investors and act as an extension of the portfolio manager.
- To drive the Hedge Fund's growth through raising capital.
- A database of relationships with clients as well as a proven sales track record.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Able to work effectively in a team to drive sales.
- Ability to work as a team member and manager.
- Experience in Long/Short and special SITS.
If you meet the requirements listed above for this exciting opportunity to be part of a strong performing hedge fund, please apply directly on this site.