Business Development / Lead Generation
- £40k plus commission plan
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Banking
- 21 Nov 18
London FinTech firm seeking a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Target client base is investment banks, brokers, traders, asset managers and hedge funds.
London fintech firm seeking a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, he/she will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the product suite and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Design and develop email automation to help drive inbound enquiries.
- Answer website enquiries and questions from prospective buyers.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
- follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in HubSpot, ensuring all
- communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse reports and dashboards to submit to Head of Marketing
Essential skills and experience:
- 1 – 4 years telemarketing, sales, inside sales or business development experience.
- The ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software (HubSpot) preferred.