Business Development / Sales Manager (FinTech)
- Excellent salary and package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 01 Mar 19
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development / Sales Consultant to join their dynamic business. The organisation focuses on the securities financing market offers various Fintech products that enables clients to seamlessly access counterparts, tri-party agents, trading venues, market data companies and CCPs, as well as regulatory reporting facilities.
The position is for a Business Development / Sales Consultant working to create and maintain key relationships with clients within the industry to develop and maintain an on-going flow of new business for the organisations services. This includes developing a pipeline for both new services for existing clients and new clients who are not yet using any services. In addition, the role will involve gathering industry intelligence as input towards new products and services aimed at both current and future customer base.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan and strategy.
- Adhere to a metrics driven sales process and use tools such as NetSuite to manage personals sales process.
- Drive process to achieve personal sales targets and to develop the sales pipeline,
- Organise sales meetings and be able to close sales effectively.
- Identify and develop opportunities to upgrade the sales value of existing clients by selling additional services.
- Build relationships with decision makers at market participants and maintain an on-going dialogue with them to maximise the potential for both new and upgrade sales.
- Ensure all existing and prospective clients are fully aware of the or complete suite of services and the associated value proposition that each service provides via meetings, presentation, workshops and other means.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner and attend appropriate industry events including participation on panels.
- Understand pricing models and the associated drivers. Provide accurate quotes to customers in a clear and easily understandable format.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate marketing and advertising materials, including writing copy where required, agreeing the contents of any materials with senior management and developing, maintaining and adhering to the marketing budget.
- Keep up to date with market developments using both client relationships and media sources. Gather intelligence on industry priorities and report business opportunities and threats to the senior management team.
- Excellent track record in sales, marketing roles or relationship management or a very strong desire to move into this environment.
- Excellent relationship management skills, developing and maintaining relationship at a variety of levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of securities finance processes and good knowledge of the wider securities finance business. Including an understanding of SFTR & Collateral management.
- Highly organised.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, with good team-working skills.
- High level of professionalism and respect for clients’ confidentiality.
- Good level of PC skill and knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Good degree / Academic qualifications (ideal but not pre-requisite)
- Languages a preference (French and/or German as a preference)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and successful Fintech organisation and work with very high-end products.
Please contact us for further information.