Business Intelligence Reporting Delivery Lead – Risk Change – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:26 May 18
Business Intelligence Reporting Delivery Lead – Risk Change – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving their business intelligence capability across risk and finance and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Intelligence lead to play a key role to improve reporting capabilities across the function.
As a Business intelligence Reporting Delivery Lead you will be responsible for implementing business intelligence reporting capabilities specifically across risk functions, including operational, credit market and conduct risk, working from requirements elicitation and documentation through to project delivery. This role works across both the business and technology as week as facing off to senior stakeholders in both functions.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 7+ years business intelligence experience in leading investment banks
- Strong experience with industry standard tools and technologies for business intelligence
- Exposure to risk types including operational, market, credit and/or conduct
- End-to-end change skills, from requirements through to project delivery
- Understanding of applications of cloud, machine learning and NLP technologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£650/day role based London initially for six months.