Business Manager/Risk Manager – DCM / ECM – Investment Bank
- Salary:£80,000-£95,000 basic
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Sep 18
Business Manager/Risk Manager – DCM / ECM – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking a number of risk, reuglatory and mandatory changes within their investment banking COO function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager/Risk Manager to manage business risk and change initatives.
As a Senior Business Manager / COO you will be responsible for a number of initiatives across risk management, compliance, operational efficiency and business transformation, interfacing with the syndication, leveraged finance and acquisition finance businesses.
Please note this role is NOT suited to candidates from the following principal backgrounds:
- Sales-trading / broker-dealer
- Programme management / change management
- Revenue generation / deal making
It is ideally suited to someone with strong experience in the relevant primary business lines and a background in:
- Business management
- Chief operating office
- Risk management
- internal audit.
In addition, candidates will have:
- Proven track record in one or more top tier investment banks specifically in the primary markets
- Demonstrable experience as a business manager, risk manager or in another front office operational role for the primary markets
- Strong understanding of the different types of risks in the primary markets (product, operational, financial crime etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of DCM, ECM or strucutred/leveraged finance
- Experience facing off to desk heads within a primary markets business
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £80,000-£95,000 basic salary + bonus + benefits role based London initially for six months.