Business Manager – Debt / Rates – Investment Bank
- Salary:£75,000 - £85,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Nov 18
Business Manager – Debt / Rates – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are expanding their business engagement team for the Debt business and have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to drive strategic and mandatory initiatives for the debt business.
As a Business Manager you will work across strategic projects, regulatory change, structural change and business control initiatives, interfacing with heads of the debt business as well as supporting functions to ensure that the front office are being effectively represented across the relevant agenda of change and that these changes are being delivered upon. This will require a deep understanding of the debt business and strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Business management experience in debt capital markets or interest rates sales/trading
- Solid experience in top tier global investment banks sitting in or facing off to the front office
- End-to-end delivery experience of strategic, mandatory and regulatory change
- Solid understanding of the contemporary regulatory environment for investment banking
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the front office
- Degree educated or higher from leading academic institution
This is a £75,000 - £85,000 base salary + bonus + benefits role based London.