My client, a leading Payments, Risk Management & Trade finance firm is looking to expand their Financial Crime team further as they look to ensure their business remains compliant with the regulator. They are seeking to engage the services of a Business Manager to support the leadership team within Financial Crime Compliance Operations. The role will involve a mix of Business Management and Strategic responsibilities, so the ideal candidate must demonstrate strong stakeholder leadership and stakeholder management skills.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of Financial Services – specifically within Payments, Risk Management and Financial Crime Compliance.
- 5 Years+ experience within Financial Services with a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience within a Management position
- The individual coming onboard will be expected to support senior leadership to manage and supervise global financial crime operations
- Alongside, expected to take on responsibility for projects where necessary.
- Prior management experience is highly desired as they will be expected to manage a small team of staff including business & data analysts.
- Conduct regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement through coaching and development
- Responsible for the production of business MI & KRI's with the support of the wider team.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies