Our client is a global asset manager who are looking to hire an experienced Business manager to their senior distribution team. This is a key new role, which will have a significant and direct impact on the EMEA strategy as the company continues to grow in EMEA. The main purpose of the role is to provide general business management support and consultation to the EMEA Distribution organization.
- Ensure effective execution of the EMEA Distribution Business Unit and functional routines and governance
- Ensure functional needs of sales, client service, product and marketing are considered within broader business context
- Support management of strategy, change management, best practices, facilities and headcount
- Act as point of contact for Business Management support for EMEA Distribution and other Business Partners
- Produce professional grade presentations and business intelligence for senior management
- Lead project based initiatives to continually improve processes in EMEA Distribution
- Proactively identify gaps in business process, facilitate generation of ideas/solutions to close gaps in processes and controls
- Execute on implementation plans that ensure effective deployment of process changes
- Ensure clarity of process change and business readiness to adopt change
- Ensure an effective business as usual model exists to support the process change on an on-going basis
- Min 6 years of prior experience in a similar business management position within Asset Management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, presentation
- Strong relationship management skills and customer orientation - demonstrated ability to build credible relationships within business unit, and across the organization.
- Proven project management experience with a business perspective and strong process orientation with a history of delivering results
- Strong analytical skills with keen instinct on how to gather meaningful data and synthesize it to represent a story