We are currently working on a newly created role within the highly regarded ESG Investment team of this leading Wealth and Investment Manager. The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Sustainable Investments to deliver and develop the strategy for the firms expansion whilst supporting the broader groups approach to responsible investment.
Role & Responsibilities
- To assist the Head of Investments in the day to day management of the business unit including monitoring the performance of the client facing teams, competitor analysis, review and monitoring of the business unit’s financials and acting as a key liaison with other parts of the broader group.
- To sit on the management committee of ESG Investments, responsible for the operational, financial and strategic delivery elements of the firms Sustainable and Responsible Investments business.
- To take primary responsibility for the production of the annual business plan, budget and forecasts for Investments working closely with the Finance Department.
- To draft the reports for the Group Executive Committee on the activities and progress of the Sustainable Investments teams 5 year plan and the development of the group’s responsible investment strategy.
- To support the organic growth of the business by supporting strategic recruitment, enhancing the depth and breadth of the firms Investments service provided to clients, and by providing market insights to help target the business development activities.
- To contribute to the continuing development of broader business by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time by the Plc Board, Group Executive Committee and the Head of Sustainable Investments.
Background & Experience
- Ideally have operated in a Business Manager or Strategy role within an Asset or Wealth Manager and have a solid understating and interest in Ethical and Responsible Investments.
- Educated to degree level with ideally with an industry qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Experience and ability to interact with a large number of senior stakeholders
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.