Business Manager, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Our client, a Global Asset Manager based in the West End, is looking for a Business Manager to join the team. A core part of this role is working with the Fixed Income side of the organisation, ensuring that you are up to date with all activities as well as influencing initiatives.
- Partnership/Collaboration: Keeping up to date with all business lines and influencing positions and initiatives.
- Analytical skills: Working with big sets of data and analysing this to find conclusions.
- Communication and presentations: Developing and translating initiatives into a presentation. Must be able to present findings and translate data into corporate presentations.
- Critical thinking: Drive trends and provide new conclusions or perspectives on new findings.
- Working collaboratively with business partners: HR, Compliance and Finance in order to support day to day business activities.