Business Process Consultant – Lean/Six Sigma – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:11 Oct 17
Business Process Consultant – Lean/Six Sigma – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are engineering more efficient and effective business processes within their compliance function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Process Consultant to play a key role in driving Lean/Six Sigma process optimisation.
As a Process Consultant you will be responsible for mapping processes relating to the client lifecycle, notably Client Onboarding and Know Your Client processes, as well as applying Lean/Six Sigma process re-engineering techniques to drive effect, effectiveness and robustness. This will entail utilising a skillset which comprises of process analysis, business analysis and project management, as well as having a robust stakeholder and engagement and management skills across multiple functions and up to a senior level.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years process change experience within leading global investment banks/consultancies
- Track record implementing Lean/Six Sigma process change in large, complex corporations
- Excellent structured business analysis and project management skills
- Experience as a management consultant with fungible change skills is highly desirable
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt, preferably Blackbelt
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract role based London initially for six months.