Business Risk and Controls Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 03 Oct 18
The Business Risk and Controls Analyst who will be based in London will support the maintenance of Risk and Control Assessments that capture all of the material Risks and Controls and perform control testing across the Finance function of this Global bank.
Our client are a leading global retail,corporate and investment bank who are based in London.
The Business Risk and Controls Analyst will be responsible for leading and performing controls testing across the Finance function in line with the Operational Risk and Sox frameworks.
The Business Risk and Controls Analyst who will be based in London should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in the financial services sector. Understanding of banking activities, products, processes and systems.
- Detailed knowledge of Operational Risk and Sox Framework
- Experience of working with Internal and External Audit preferred
- Previous experience from working across one or more of the Finance Global Processes would be an advantage
- Degree level education
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc).
£55,000 - £60,000 plus extensive benefits package