Business Strategy Analyst, CEO's Office
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
A global Asset Manager with over £100 billion based in the City are looking for an autonomous, driven and commercially minded Business Strategy Analyst to work in the CEO's office and help define and implement the firm's business strategy.
1. Business strategy analysis
Internal business Analysis
Analysis of our client's financial and business performance, including: AUM and net flows, revenue and cost, profitability and KPIs, budget and forecasts and business development
Industry and competitor analysis
Industry and competitor analysis including: monitoring of industry trends, participation in select industry benchmark surveys, tracking of competitor trends, performance and developments versus our client.
Analysis of potential strategic opportunities, including: potential business partnerships, organic growth and acquisition/divestment opportunities.
2. Stakeholder Communications
Developing communications for shareholders and key stakeholders, this requires the preparation of:
-Financial/business development reports to satisfy interim and annual reporting obligations
- Updates to our client's staff shareholders, including related financial analysis
Quarterly CEO updates to board and other entities
- Regular business updates to staff
Support the CEOs with communications to government and regulatory entities, as well as to clients, industry bodies and conference attendees.
Communication of our client's strategy and performance externally
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Strong analytical (financial and non-financial) as well as financial writing skills. Must be able to prepare financial commentary
- Commercial mind-set/strategic thinker
- Up-to-date knowledge of the asset management industry
- Prior experience in strategy consulting, investor relations, or as a sell or buy side analyst preferable