Business Strategy / Operating Model Design Consultant- Financial Services
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 16 Feb 19
This role offers you the opportunity to shape the future direction of one of the largest insurers in the world in a strategic transformation role, with the main objective of the role being to redesign the 5 year growth strategy of the business and shape the Operating Model design.
This role will require you to delve deep into multiple different business segments across the organization, and work with area leaders to design where the leaders want to be, and how to get there, giving you the opportunity to gain a broad and in depth knowledge of the insurance industry as a whole.
Alongside the design of the long – term growth strategy, you will also be given the opportunity to come in and change processes as you see fit in order to streamline processes from day 1.
This is an exceptional role for people who are looking for an extremely broad, strategy focused role within the insurance sector (with no prior insurance experience necessary).
- To act as the primary point of contact with senior business stakeholders to produce and define opportunity statements to be used to support and resolve business issues, and develop solutions.
- Provide business analysis to define business strategy development
- Undertake data analysis relating to operational efficiency and/or business performance to support consulting activities.
- Be responsible for the continuous review and assessment of solution delivery to ensure that it is meeting pre defined business expectations
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to ensure that business expectations are being met / managed.
- Seek ways of continuous improvement across the consulting function.
- Degree level education is essential.
- The ideal candidate would have 2+ years consulting experience from a big 4 / similar type organization with good working knowledge of delivering ‘as is to be’ projects for their respective employers
- Experience of delivering large scale transformation projects, ideally within a Financial Services institution.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience dealing with high profile stakeholders across a variety of business segments.
- Ability to delve into the detail, understand business requirements and produce a strategy that mirrors this.
- Be a proactive self starter with a highly inquisitive mind, who will leave no stone unturned.
- Be a highly effective communicator and have the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively within a complex and pressurized environment.
- Experience as a business analyst and a qualification in project / programme / portfolio management would be ideal..
This role is offering a competitive salary of between £40,000 and £70,000 dependent on suitability for the role and years of experience.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com and we can then arrange a time to speak.
Strategy, business transformation, Financial Services, Insurance, Target Operating Model, Operating Model, Change Management, Consulting, Big 4, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Project Manager, PMO, Project Management, Redesign, Stakeholder Management, Stakeholder Engagement