Talent Acquisition Partner
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER WHO'S LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS MOTIVATED TO DO A BRILLIANT JOB FOR THEIR COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS? PERHAPS YOU'RE A FULLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER, AND LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR CAREER? If you've answered 'yes' to any or all of the above, then you are EXACTLY who I am looking for!
Due to expansion and growth, Quilter Financial Planning are currently recruiting for a Business Support Manager to join our dynamic, fun and forward thinking team. Our team assists the Quilter Financial Planning Exec team on the delivery of key BAU projects and initiatives, as well as the management and delivery of outstanding management actions.
The role will include the following duties:
- Creating presentations
- Managing core BAU projects through to fruition
- Providing MI and data for the Exec team
- Proactively managing multiple deadlines
- Manage and monitor project actions through to closure
- Construct and draft reports on behalf of the Exec team
- Working closely with the Communications & Marketing teams on content and messaging
- Independantly host virtual events and support in compiling the agenda, event schedule and post event follow-up
An experienced Business Support Manager will have current/previous experience in a similar role and will ideally be Prince2 qualified.
The successful candidate will most definitely need to be competent with the following software:
- Microsoft Excel (proficient in V look ups, set formulas and creating pivot tables
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Experience of using a data management/CRM system with the ability to interpert and extract data
Most of our teams are currently still working from home, however we are seeking to return to a form of office working where appropriate before the end of the year. Whilst we won't always require our people to be in the office five days a week, there is likely to be a need to be in the office 1-2 days per week.