Business Support Manager - Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Jul 18 2018-07-09
Ambitious Business Manager wanted by City-based Boutique Investment Bank.
You will be an experienced accountant with business management experience from the financial services sector.
You will provide effective and efficient support to the Head of Corporate. Reporting to the Business Support Manager and Head of Corporate.
Business Support reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer, providing crucial support to the business and infrastructure, helping to implement change, process improvements and providing strategic support to the business line managers.
This is a multi-disciplinary role covering all aspects of corporate finance and corporate broking, requiring
an understanding of institutional sales and trading. The role will cover the initiation of a trade or transaction through to the settlement and reporting of that trade or transaction as well as the day to day operations, including accounting, legal and regulatory analysis and advisory.
You will provide analysis, understanding and problem-solving to the front office and support areas, on a wide variety of issues and projects.
· You will have a strong analytical approach, understanding and dealing with complex problems quickly
· You will be a self-starter, comfortable with coordinating ad-hoc and competing requirements and deadlines
· Consistent and your approach to output produced (presentations, written reports, financial analysis) will be high quality
· You will think at both an operational and strategic level
· Ability to communicate with all levels within the Firm