Business Transformation Manager, Asset Management
- £70,000 + bonus & benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
The Business Transformation Manager is responsible for leading a portfolio of projects on a day-to-day basis in an efficient and effective manner to time, budget and quality, operating in accordance with the established project management framework. Must have Asset Management experience
- Experience of delivering change on large complex, global Business and IT programmes /projects leading to an excellent understanding of the challenges of delivering transformation.
- Strong project management skills across multiple project types and business areas. Experience and an understanding of the Asset Management
- Be very strong with PowerPoint and presentation development; high attention to detail is important
- Can quickly learn new applications if not yet known (i.e. SharePoint, Clarity, Open Workbench)
- Very good at analysis and able to use tools for advanced reporting & MI
- Experience developing high-quality PMO tools and templates
- Be able to act quickly and complete deliverables timely in a faced-paced environment
- Have strong business writing skills and communication skills
- A very strong team player with the ability to collaborate and drive out a single path which all understands and support.