Project management, business analysis, Project planning, project reporting delivery, resource management, financial management, governance, reporting, prioritisation, support, Agile, Jira, Confluence, technology, development lifecycle, design, configuration, testing and deployment
You will be responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of the firm’s next generation technology platform working with a team of of in-house quant engineers, developers and strategists who are continuously evolving the proprietary technology and developing new solutions.
You will lead planning, delivery, resource management, financial management, governance, reporting, prioritisation support and the development & maintenance of required project controls, documentation and tools.
Close collaboration with the CTO and senior team members is essential and a background working closely with developers and quants from diverse backgrounds to successfully deliver complex technical solutions is essential.
- Proven Project Management experience in delivering a complex technology programme using Agile ways of working
- Ability to identify and fix project issues in work-streams that are experiencing problems
- Ability to add value to projects by understanding what is being delivered, the implications of the risks and issues, helping to identify interventions required to protect desired outcomes.
- Knowledge of development lifecycles, design, configuration, testing and deployment of new technologies
- Technical experience of development planning tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- High degree of knowledge of managing technology project controls and control environments
- Experience of working in Investment Banking technology projects