CASH & BANKINGSERVICES, SPECIALIST, PRODUCT OWNER – BUSINESS ANALYSIS
The role is required to drive forward and a day to day basis Products within the Cash & Banking Services Change Portfolio. Product Owner
The Product Owner provides ownership of the product backlog. Works closely with the Product Manager to understand the business needs and objectives and translate them into high-quality EPICs and Stories. The Product Owner acts as the first point of contact for development, testing and solutions as the work progresses through the delivery methodology. Product Strategy
Work with business stakeholders and Product Managers to understand the initial strategy and business vision of the Product(s). Product Design
Take complex client and business needs and provide high-level requirements, design expectations and success criteria. Work closely with other Product Managers, other Product Owners, and Architecture Solutions during this early phase. A balance between ideal vision and a pragmatic route to deliver early client and business benefits will be a core design principle. Product Planning
Input into and participate in Program Increment Planning sessions to help set the priorities of the releases.
As the Product moves through the process into delivery ensure that close contact is maintained and the appropriate support is given to the Solutions Architects, Testers and Developers to ensure that eventual Product outcome meets the desired success criteria. Product Consultant
Be the point of contact for the business on matters related to the Product in questions. Stay up to date on market events related to the Product and ensure that industry trends are incorporated into the ongoing Product roadmap thinking.
• Market Knowledge of Cash Products and Industry Change • In-depth knowledge of Cash Architecture and associated business processes.
• Previous experience working large scale, complex change initiatives
• Experience with working with Agile delivery methods, specifically Scaled Agile.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
• Exposure and understanding of Project & Product Change methodologies