- Up to £50,000 + benefits & bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
This global Investment Bank is recruiting for a CDD Specialist to join their CDD team based in London. The role will be responsible for liaising with regional managers to obtain all necessary documentation, creation of new and review CDD cases, and managing cases through the review and approval process. This role may also require CDD remediation.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Confidently work on CDD reviews for a large portfolio of clients, ensuring personal accountability of case management.
- Ensuring that all assigned cases are completed in accordance with the banks policy and procedures, in order to adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls.
- Ensure Quality standards are maintained for all assigned cases.
- Maintaining relevant MIS throughout CDD process, in order to streamline and ultimately demonstrate status of personal portfolio throughout course of CCD review.
- Effective relationship and key stakeholder management with and across the networks.
- Be able to identify blockages/ hotspots to ensure timely escalations.
- Understanding of key regulations essential to KYC field: MIFID, FATCA, CRS etc.
Qualification & Skills:
- AML/KYC/CDD expertise essential
- Understanding and awareness of control and risk awareness
- Case-making - Ability to combine high levels of productivity with quality; attention to detail; precision over data
- CCM - Excellent written communication; Excellent interpersonal skills; Good relationship/stakeholder management; Excellent verbal skills in particular a clear, concise and polite telephone manner; ability to prioritise; ability to obtain a good knowledge of the client, products and related middle office processes
- Ability to balance commercial requirements with being the gate-keeper to AML controls across the bank