CEEMA Loan Origination Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
This role will be responsible for supporting the the successful origination and execution of CEEMA loan facilities.
A Global Corporate Bank
As a CEEMA Loan Originator, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals, in close collaboration with more senior syndicators and other departments
- Prepare/assist in the preparation of pricing comments and underwriting applications
- Review documentation (term sheets, mandate letters, loan agreements) in close cooperation with Execution Undertake research on borrowers, markets and lenders using Bloomberg, dealogic, loan connector and other information sources
- In conjunction with Distribution Manage bank responses in Advisory and Bookrunning roles utilising Debtdomain etc.
- In conjunction with Distribution calculate allocation and fee schedules In conjunction with Distribution maintain pricing and investor databases
As a CEEMA Loan Originator, you will be expected to have:
- Analytical skills, basic understanding of loan (and debt capital) market, good language skills and a good working understanding of the CEEMA region
A Competitive Package