CEO - Fintech Payments Firm
Large Fintech payment services business requires a CEO to drive the business forward
The speed of change in technology over the last 20 years and the huge range of advances in the way that business is conducted today is mind-boggling. 20 years ago the concept of tapping your phone on a hand-held device to complete a payment would have been seen as science-fiction.
This rapidly expanding firm is a specialist in providing payment services to retailers on a global basis. Online, mobile, high-street shops, taxis, market stalls and outdoor event retailers can all use their terminals and services to process payments and transfer funds.
The firm now seeks a CEO to drive the business forward and lead their strategic growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement & develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Engage and lead the product development process.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a tech-savvy leader to oversee the continued advancement and growth of a firm that is already operating on a global basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.