CIB - Investment Banking - EMEA Equity Capital Markets (Swedish speaker) - Nordics - Analyst - London
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. Key responsibilities
As part of the team, you will be required to:
• Assist in preparing origination / marketing materials to pitch new transaction ideas to clients. You will be involved in the ECM coverage effort for a variety of corporate clients across industries and countries. You will liaise with other corporate finance / capital markets teams within the bank (debt capital markets, acquisition / leverage finance, investment banking coverage / industry teams, mergers and acquisitions, equity derivatives, ...)
• Take part in execution of ECM transactions led by J.P. Morgan. The ECM team is responsible for the oversight of execution of a variety of ECM transactions (IPOs, rights issues, ABBs/blocks, equity-linked instruments)
• Draft equity market updates to corporate clients on a regular basis
• Conduct investor targeting exercises and collect investor feedback using a variety of sources including external databases (Bloomberg, FactSet), and internal teams (sales / syndicate / research / corporate access)
• Liaise with equity syndicate / research / sales / trading teams in order to gather market intelligence on an ad hoc basis
• Work together with corporate clients and transaction lawyers Qualifications
• Investment banking experience (ALF, ECM, IB coverage, etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials
• Interest in capital markets and corporate finance
• French speaker or other European language speaker is a strong preference
• Ability to multi-task and to work within a team, in a fast moving, results-driven environment
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and to take initiatives About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than two hundred years. We have been a leader in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We collaborate across the globe to deliver the solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm every day. This is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."