CIB - Securities Services - Collateral Management Product Manager- Associate - Maternity Cover (fixed term contract)
The Collateral Services organization resides within Securities Services business of J.P. Morgan. The Collateral Services products provide value added services to financial market clients, principally engaged in Derivatives and Securities Finance activities, by creating liquidity, reducing counterparty risk, and improving operating efficiencies.
The Product team defines the strategy for the business including setting out investment priorities and defining the standard operating model.
Working as part of a global team, the business provides collateral agency services to all segments within Securities Services, including broker dealers, asset managers, insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds, corporations, public sector and government entities.
This is a maternity cover role.
Objective: To assist in leading the growth and development of the Collateral Services Product in Europe, with a primary focus on Collateral Management. Experience of Non Cleared Derivatives Initial Margin regulation would beneficial.
Set the Product Strategy -
Define the Product strategy for the Collateral Management business with an understanding of:
- The Client & Market dynamic (particularly in Europe)
- Product requirements for the market: Identify gaps, opportunities, and threats
- How the value proposition evolves to maintain Client Satisfaction
- The evolving Regulatory changes and impact to Business Strategy
Act as the Subject Matter Expert -
Manage daily escalations and provide guidance in achieving successful business growth;
- Apply collateral management expertise as it relates to OTC and Cleared Derivatives, with working knowledge of the underlying instruments
- Expert knowledge of the JP Morgan Collateral Management product suite and how it operates
- Understanding of all aspects of managing the P&L including revenue forecasting, setting Product pricing and expense management
- Provide client facing teams with technical support including marketing information related to new Product enhancements
Influence and Decision Making -
Work with partner functions to deliver the Product offering in a consistent way
- Act as the key Product sponsor for technology initiatives, providing guidance and day to day decision making to the program and project teams.
- Align decision making to defined strategy and evaluate impact and opportunities to 3-year rolling growth plan
- Define and publish Operating Guidelines and standard framework to deliver the Product to clients
- Ensure Product is appropriately marketed and positioned with new and existing clients
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills - Ability to organize, communicate with, and influence a range of audiences internally and externally; expectation to display exceptional logical writing and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Analytical skills -Expected to disseminate information and present this data in a logical manner and ultimately contribute to future product delivery
- Strategic Thinking - Focus on superior strategic/break-through thinking and problem solving abilities as it relates to the Agency Collateral Management business and the delivery of the strategy
- Relationship skills - ability to gain access to individuals within a wide range of functions in the organization; earn a reputation for integrity, intelligence and problem solving
- Change oriented - Experience in working effectively in a change environment and strength in developing innovated solutions to new challenges
- Influencing skills - ability to promote ideas and initiatives that are critical to the success of the organization.
- 3-5 Years in Financial Services particularly Collateral Management Industry
- Prior experience within an Agency Business considered beneficial
- Client / Relationship Management important part of role
- Awareness of Custody and Fund Services offered by global custodian s
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.