CIB - Securities Services - Fiduciary Oversight Team - Analyst/Associate
CIB - Securities Services - Fiduciary Oversight Team - Amalyst/Associate
The Fiduciary Oversight team supports JPMorgan in meeting the complex contractual, legal and regulatory challenges of ERISA and Fiduciary clients. The Fiduciary Oversight team
manage the day to day activities in supporting the Agency Securities Lending within Trading Services. The team interfaces on a daily basis with a wide array of areas internal (Trading Desks, Relationship Management, Client Service, Operations, Technology, Product Development, Risk Management, and Compliance) and external (clients, third parties, industry forums, auditors, and regulatory agencies) to the bank. Candidates must possess exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and be able to manage initiatives to drive change across the organization. Overview:
- The Trading Services Fiduciary Oversight team serves in a trusted advisory capacity and works closely with the Trading Services management team, Lending Desks, Investment Desk, Client Management, Operations, Risk Management, Compliance, Legal and Technology groups.
- This position provides an excellent opportunity for someone interested in "markets-driven" activities to immerse themselves in the business and learn all aspects of key business drivers and control gaps. This role will expose the individual to daily interactions with the trading desks and the senior management team and this individual will play a key role in ensuring the business meets all internal and external oversight responsibilities.
- Fiduciary: Ensure trading / investment activities satisfy fiduciary requirements as required in OCC C.F.R 9, as well as ERISA and other regulatory requirements. Support global investment desk activity and implementation of compliance rules in asset management system for client investment guidelines. Maintain standard program investment guidelines for offering prospective and current clients. Maintain and continually review fiduciary policies and procedures as well as corporate fiduciary standards to ensure Trading Services compliance. Partner with the Client Management team to oversee the Client Communications Guidelines.
- Regulatory: Partner with Compliance, Product & Trading on regulatory developments, project manage regulatory-related enhancements and oversee the production and accuracy of regulatory reports. Help ensure there is adequate oversight of regulatory reporting requirements.
Contribute to and lead the Investment Risk Oversight Committee and the Transaction Approval Committee. Able to run trending analysis across the client performance space to enable the business to identify and justify outliers, trends or issues.
- Strong project management capabilities; strong prioritization skills and an ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong analytical / data analysis capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong persuasion skills; Politely impatient, persistent individual
- Proven experience with enhancing existing processes / procedures
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience interacting with trading desk personnel preferred
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."