CISO - Insurance
A leading Insurance company is looking to appoint a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to define and maintain the global Cyber and Data security strategy and deliver a program of works to mature and drive capability within the security function.
- Proven experience in a similar CISO/ Head of Information Security position within a large organisation, preferably in Financial Services
- Subject matter expert with insight in information security and risk management, operational resilience and identity and access management
- Experience with application security including threat modelling, API security, security architecture design and review
- Demonstrable experience contributing to or running security education programmes across IT teams and across wider business groups
- Experience maintaining Regulated industry standards - exposure to NIST framework and operating with PRA would be preferred. Knowledge of current IT Security standards regulations such as ISO27001, SOX, NIST
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations within the UK Insurance and FS market is desirable