COG - Active Directory Engineer - IPT05133
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates wanting to grow their careers as Active Directory specialists and who align to our cultural values of being Bold, Collaborative, Empathetic, Commercial, and having a learning mindset.
You will be part of a small but expanding cross functional team developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise Directory Services in a hybrid cloud / on-premise environment. You will have the opportunity to assist with multiple work-streams and develop relationships with key stakeholders and the business leads.
This role will require you to work as part of a team which is responsible for:
- Support and maintain all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory environment.
- Contribute to project activities to provide new capabilities or improve stability of the directory services.
- Assist with our cloud migration journey into Azure and AWS.
- Automate and script manual operational tasks aiming to reduce manual operational efforts
- Setup analytical and real time monitoring to provide meaningful alerts and reports.
- Help our internal clients to resolve AD related issues
- Participate on a support roster to monitor all systems in the Active Directory domain and to respond accordingly to ensure maximum performance, efficiency and availability of the service
- Ensure all work performed in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines
To be successful in the role, we would expect you to have:
- A few years' experience managing Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy and DNS in a multi-forest environment
- Experience and knowledge of Azure AD
- High level of experience using PowerShell to automate process for greater levels of efficiency
- Good understanding of security principals around privileged access management, security protocols and authentication
- Understand how to extract data from collection tools and manipulate it to gather and present insight to senior leaders
- Ability to work independently to advance strategic project deliverables
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolution of issues impacting the stability of Active Directory
- Strong communication skills enabling you to assist our application owners troubleshoot the various authentication type scenarios that are encountered
If you possess these skills and you're ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.