COO Support Analyst- Product Management, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
Our client a top 10 global Asset Manager is seeking a driven candidate with 1-2 years experience in Asset Management to report directly into the COO and support them with there ongoing UCITs projects. This is a high-potential entry route to work with senior stakeholders who have a deep knowledge in the UCITs product space.
Role & responsibilities
- Help organise and maintain project plans around operational and product development functions.
- Support to the COO with work load and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in creating presentations on strategy, business performance, planning initiatives and other materials for internal and external audiences
- Be a knowledgeable resource and point person who can efficiently facilitate the team's day-to-day operations
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc assignments, typically with time constraints
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in financial markets and in particular the asset management industry.
- Previous work experience in the financial services industry, preferably consulting/investment banking
- Understanding of UCITS products
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage projects
- Self-starter who will actively look for work to take on.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills and ability to work independently, whilst also able to gain the trust and cooperation of others in team situations
- Strong excel skills.
- University degree (2.1 or above)