Excellent opportunity for a junior professional at this City of London based Asset Manager.
- Within the role you will work with a team of c20, providing administrative support, managing a portfolio of commercial real estate loans, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and timelines.
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring deadlines adhered to.
- Managing diaries. Providing notification of upcoming / overdue items.
- Liaising with external contacts. Preparation of payment instruction forms. Monitoring of internal process management logs / databases.
- Data warehousing records for all transactions. To be updated on a monthly basis as a minimum.
- This is an entry level position in a real estate financing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong academic pedigree and 6 months+ working/internship experience in a Real Estate, Banking or Financial Services area.
- You will have knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and be an organised individual.