- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
CRM Business Analyst
CRM Business AnalystRole Overview
Schroders set up a CRM Centre of Excellence in 2017, to support and drive CRM and Sales Effectiveness across the firm, as defined by the Target Operating Model for Schroders' CRM ecosystem.
The CRM CoE is lead by a Head of CRM, with Regional Managers and local/regional CRM Business Analysts supporting regional requirements and driving global co-ordination.
The London based CRM Team are responsible for supporting US and LATAM Distribution teams as well as EMEA and this role is for a CRM Business Analyst to work in that team, reporting to the London CRM Regional Manager. This may require occasional travel to the regional offices.
The BA will work within the CRM Centre of Excellence, undertaking analysis and providing implementation support for business and technical change within the global Distribution division.
• Evaluate, define and map local CRM business processes
• Understand the impact of Salesforce releases and work on an associated communications strategy
• Manage the regional super user community including regular updates and coordination of activities and training
• Support the Global Head of CRM and Regional Manager in engaging stakeholders to build confidence and re-energise the CRM user community
• Build user confidence in the new processes and systems through one-to-one communication and/or user training, development of quick user guides, etc.
• Develop Salesforce reports for business users or centre of excellence
• Identify and implement activities to support adoption and reinforcement
Working within an enterprise agile change framework, we work with a team of developers and technical Business Analysts to:
• Interpret business requirements to produce analysis for the Regional and Global Sales, Client Service and Marketing teams
• Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery (as measured by time, cost and quality) of the allocated Sprint items:
o Impact assessment of changes
o Analysis and documentation of requirements as user stories
o Identification and analysis of solutions
o Design and management of the implementation of process and organisational changes
• Work with CRM technology team to write business specifications (user stories) for CRM processes
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with CRM technology and production support teams
• Support global co-ordination of function and business requirements
• Actively seek to drive globally effective processes to support efficient and effective working across Distribution and the firm
• Deliver training to the regional users on new and existing CRM processes and functionality
Competencies & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills; able to support & drive change effectively across a range of stakeholder groups as various levels of the organisation
• Excellent attention to detail; consistency across written materials and CRM reporting is key
• Good working knowledge of Salesforce (demonstrable through trailhead/certification/badges) or similar CRM system
• Good experience and knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and related apps
• Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-discipline environment and in a matrix organisation
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple pieces of work at the same time in an often fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Agile project management framework preferred