CRM Production Support Analyst - Salesforce
- Up to £600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Caspian One
- 26 Jun 18 2018-06-26
Caspian One are currently looking for a CRM Production Support Analyst to join a large Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London.
The successful candidate will drive business transformation across Capital Markets through a new Salesforce CRM platform covering 2500 users. This will involve liaising between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and Managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and Actively managing user priorities.
You will provide a thorough analysis of current business workflow and align new strategy to the large user base across different divisions; influence senior management on project strategy and identify business opportunities.
The candidate must also have a strong technical background to coordinate platform enhancements with software vendors and internal business partners. The candidate should have a strong understanding of how the business operates and validate all changes are delivered in high quality and highly justifiable from a time/cost perspective.
The candidate has to be viewed as the go-to person for all issues facing the CRM business transformation initiative and Financial & Analytics Client Portal. It is important for the successful candidate to be perceived as a partner for the business, rather than a task/issue-taker. The incumbent has to exercise sound judgment when business push-back is appropriate on short-term struggles and offer a well analyzed and strategic mindset that will maximize the benefits in the long term.
- Work with the business user to understand issues and help resolve them
- This role is a 80% support, 20% Business Analyst Role.
- Provide training on new functionality/ features deployed
- Carry out Testing of the solution that has been provided by the Development team for Incidents & Enhancements
- Provide assistance to program management in support of Global Client Intelligence goals Successfully lead to the measurable improvement in business workflow for CRM platforms Influence cross-discipline teams on new opportunities in managing client intelligence
- Summarize and highlight important enhancements and proactively identify risks and business issues
- Identify improvement opportunities proactively and drive project progress and benefits
- Extensive Salesforce experience, tier1CRM is preferred. This role is not Project or BA work. It is pure support.
- Must have knowledge of financial Products/ Investment Banking (equities, fixed income, FX etc.)
- Strong experience with JIRA and Confluence, familiar with Agile disciplines and change management policies
- Mid-level Windows Server, UNIX and MS-SQL experience required
- Required discipline in incident and service desk management to log and report on issues
- Bachelor’s Degree with an in-depth understanding of Capital Markets.
- Working knowledge of Capital Markets business which includes all aspects of sales revenue and SalesForce CRM tools
- Experience working as a business analyst or prod support
- Experience working with operations, risk and finance
- Faceoff with business salesforce and technology teams
- Maintain a “client first” mentality
- Behave in a manner consistent with RBC Code of Conduct
- Exhibit strong communication and issue resolution skills
- Proactive in identifying, syndicating and resolving open issues
- Ability to collaborate well within a global team