A leading global forecasting and investment research group are looking to make an exciting new hire. The Head of Global Macro Investor Research is looking for an ambitious Junior Macro Economist/Strategist to look at a range of EM + DM markets, from a top-down, cross-asset perspective. This role will give you exposure to a broad range of asset class, as well as enabling you to develop your writing, modelling and presentation skills.
- Identifying key macro themes in investment looking at a range of asset classes including equities, currencies and sovereign bonds.
- Presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Designing and constructing a range of macroeconomic models
- Applicants should have an MSc or STRONG BSc to be considered
- 1-3 years’ experience in the financial market
- Strong programming and quant skills are also necessary – Python, MATLAB
Note: The client will favour candidates with good modelling and presentation skills
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call – 02080044001